Saturday, January 24, 2009

Kids are wonderful

First of all, if I didn't think kids were wonderful, I would have problems working at Disneyland. Because, well...there's lots of kids. They are all sooo cute. I could eat them up. All the little girls dressed up in their disney princess dresses for their birthday (or just for fun), and their tennis shoes for walking all day. And the little boys who are dressed like pirates, heck even the parents and big sibling dress in their disney apparel. It's grand, it's things like this that help me realize I really do work at the happiest place on Earth!!!
Secondly, I had to talk about my last day in Fresno. We all went and ate White Chili at the Micu's house, and I got to hang out with the kids one last time. Oh how I love Sarah, Josh, Jonathan, Rebecca, Hannah, Naomi and Jael. And oh how I miss them. I mean how can you not love them? Here's nay-nay in her pretty princess dress, which I had to take a picture of, due to the fact that I was headed to Disneyland. So here it is.

Heres another pic from that wonderful last day...


No comments: