Sunday, January 4, 2009

Goodbyes the hardest word...

I keep hoping that as the years pass, and the older I get, that goodbyes will get easier. But everytime it comes time to say goodbye again, it's just as hard if not harder than it was before. And it hurts to know that not only is it goodbye, but that every year older we get, the more goodbyes will come. We all grow apart, and we all have to move on with our lives. So every goodbye is hard. If this doesn't make any sense, it's probably because of the tears that are flowing from my eyes as I type this. Tonight is one of the nights I'm talking about. I'm excited about moving to L.A., yet sad to leave home and my friends. However, I know I can find hope in Heaven when there will be no more goodbyes, and even if there were it wouldn't matter, because I'll be with my Savior, praising him forever!

So you know how I've been waiting for it to sink in that I'm leaving, well, unfotunately now it has. Now that I've said my goodbyes to the people I love the most, and my bags are all packed, it's finally hit that I'm leaving...tomorrow, for 8 months. Who knows what will happen while I'm gone? So much could happen! To all of my friends, I love you so much, and I'll miss you terribly! It breaks my heart to have to say these words, but I want you all to know them. I'll keep in touch! And I'll be posting updates here hopefully weekly, or as much as possible!!! Peace and Love

God Bless
~Katie~

1 comment:

Sarah said...

we are going to miss you!