Thursday, October 2, 2008

Patience...

It's so hard to have to be patient sometimes. For example, right now I'm anxious to hear whether I got into the Disney College Program or not...and I have to be patient and wait for God's timing, and depending on the results being happy with what his will is. I'm just learning how much more I need to continually rely on him for everything in my life.

And another thing that is trying my patience is finding a job. I'm so frustrated with trying to get a job...that I have a bad day and I get upset. It's easy to be frustrated, and angry. But I know that is not the right attitude, and that it won't make the situation any better. So I'm working on that as well. So right now, with not only being frustrated with jobhunting, but I'm anxious too, it's not a fun place to be. But I'm working on it....

Other than that I can't complain. My life is sooo joyful right now! Probably better than it's been in most my life. For that I praise the Lord everyday for. He is so great! And his Grace is so amazing! I deserve nothing that he provides, yet he still does! Oh My God! How wonderful He is!

1 comment: