Friday, October 24, 2008

Happiest Place On Earth...

HERE I COME!!!


Well, on January 6 actually...there I go! I cannot wait to start working at Disneyland as part of their college Program. Where I found out today I will be working as and Entertainment Costuming Cast Member!!!



So...not only will I be working at Disneyland, but...I will be doing something in the field I want to pursue a career in later! It couldn't be better. I'm so excited, and so thankful that I get to go. Yes, the downside is the $636 I need to pay for rent for the first month, (and every month), but I don't want to worry about that too much. But I'm so excited, and cannot wait! After the time it's taken me to prepare, and apply, it's so nice to know that I'm finally going to be on my way!

So I really need to pray for patience. Because I'm gonna need it!

1 comment:

Emma said...

hey thats my birthday! Im so excited for you and cant wait to come visit you! haha