Friday, August 15, 2008

Twilight vs. Harry Potter?

Well obviously there is much hype about Twilight, and Harry Potter has had much of that as well in the past years. Well I must say they are both entirely wonderful in their individual ways and in similair ways!!! I am currently reading the last book in the Twilight series, and I must say I think that Breaking Dawn is quite wonderful. I know many people said they didn't like it, but I love it!!! I'm on team Edward for sure! But Twilight and Edward gives you false hopes for love because Edward is so perfect; but I'm willing to deal with that for the sake of the book. Hehe.

That said, Harry Potter is absolutely amazing as well, but there's some tragic news about the sixth movie! I'm sooo sad, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is now not coming out in theaters till...get this...July of 2009!!!! It was supposed to come out in November! AHHH Now Twilight coming out is even more great!!! Because that, I could not stand! ahh!

No comments: