Tuesday, August 5, 2008

FACT #2-The Jonas Brothers Rock!!!

Yes, it's true! I love the Jonas Brothers! And as hard as I try to not like this amazing brothersome known as Kevin, Joe and Nick, (although I don't really try at all) I continue to fail. So what is it I love about them...one cannot count the ways...but...here are a few.

Why I like the Jonas Brothers
  • They can sing
  • They can play the guitar
  • They do back flips on stage!
  • They write all their own music!
  • They sing clean "wholesome" music, in a not very wholesome time.
  • They are really cute.
  • They wear purity rings
  • They are CHRISTIANS!!!
  • Their father/manager is a pastor!
  • They aren't from California
  • They sing
  • They love their fans
  • "Hello Beautiful"...enough said.
  • They have great hair!
  • They give 10% of their earnings to charity
  • They founded the "Change for the Children" Foundation!

So, maybe I'm a little obsessed with them, and I know I shouldn't be. But if you're a friend of mine, you better get used to it. Because I don't think my liking them is going to change anytime soon. If you're interested in them, you should go listen to them! I would recommend their song "Burnin' Up"! It's great!

No comments: