Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Journey: Part 2-Scared

Ok so I know I said yesterday that I would be explaining more of my reasons behind "Why Hollywood". But that is not what is on my mind tonight. Tonight is my last night at home. I am moving to Anaheim again tomorrow. I spent the night at my church young adult group's monthly potluck. And it was a great way to end my life in Fresno, but for the first time, it made me realize how much I will miss everyone. It made me realize what was once at the foremost of my mind, about moving to Hollywood is now a thought tonight. So what is this thought?

I am terrified.

Terrified of moving out on my own, indefinitely. Not just for an internship, not just for a job, but a life change, a relocation.
I am a graduate, who doesn't know if I will ever make it, but who knows that I need to trust in my Lord and Savior and His timing for everything.

I am terrified of having to live on my own, if that is what His plan for me is. Not like sad about it, just terrified. If that is what He wills, then I will follow and serve Him still.

I am scared.

Most of all, I am scared about temptations, of falling away from the Father I love with all I am and all I have. I will be in my comfort zone, and therefore, more dangerous than if I was not. I know it is where He wants me to be, but I'm scared of failing Him. I think it is a good thing, but I am not sure. I guess I am just more trying to Trust Him as I start this new journey in my life. I know trials will come, but I will trust in Him to guide me through them.

Next time, I will actually pst the "why hollywood" post. Cuz I have wanted to for a while now. Til next time, Katie <3

No comments: