Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Top 5

So, my two best friends both made top 5 lists...so here's my top 5 male celebrities!!!! (It was much easier then I thought it'd be.)

1. Joseph Adam Jonas

Yes, call me the stereotypical girl all you want. That I'm like every single teenage girl in America. I don't care. I love him. Why? He sings, dances, plays guitar, dresses amazing, is a Christian, wears a purity ring, has AMAZING hair and many other amazing things! Who cares if he breaks up with Taylor Swift over the telephone?!? Plus I love feeling like I'm in Jr. High again sometimes. :) And I love that in a world encompassed by sex, he and his brothers bring clean, wholesome music and lifestyles to the youth of the world!!! :)

  • Keep rockin' it Joe!!!






2. Shia Labeouf
Well, you all find this to be no surprise I'm sure. But I am proud to say I've been a fan of Shia since he played the nerdy class clown Lewis in "Even Stevens", and the Mentally Retarded Eddie in "Tru Confessions", as well as Stanley Yelnats in the movie "Holes"Then you all fell in love with him later. But I have loved him and seen his potential since way before he was in Transformers and Disturbia. I know he'll continue to have me watching him in the future. Because he, in my opinion, is an amazing actor!!! And has made the transition from 'child star' to adult actor very well!

3. Robert Pattinson
Yep, I know, me and every girl in the world...again. I don't care. I mean three words: Dazzling, Vampire, British. He intrigues me with his British accent, and gorgeous hair. (even if he cut it all off). I think he's going to prove a successful career in Hollywood. Even if he doesn't, I'll watch Twilight so many times you wouldn't think it was possible!!! :) And if I get tired of that, I'll watch him die (beautifully) in Harry Potter over and over again! :)



4. Leonardo Dicaprio
I love Leo. Yes, I was one of those teeny-boppers who fell in love with him during Growing Pains. But he is no longer "just a pretty face". Leo is and always will be one of my favorite actors of all time! He picks amazing films from the Departed to Titanic (hey you know you love that movie) and does well in every role he plays. He is brilliant at dying over and over, in almost all the movies he's in, and does so looking as gorgeous as ever. But his movies always make me cry, and are sooo powerful. I love Leo!








5. Kirk Cameron
I didn't only fall in love with Leo on Growing Pains, but also Kirk Cameron. But since Growing Pains I have learned to love and respect him even more!!! He rose above the downfall that so many child stars fell into, and found the One who makes all things new, Jesus Christ!!! And his work that he does with The Way of The Master inspires me, and encourages me in so many ways! And I will always love his films. They always have a message to go with them, and inspire. Thanks Kirk!





2 comments:

Tiffany Ann said...

Well I pretty much could have guessed this list except for the random addition of Kirk Cameron. Never saw that one coming! Hahaha I love it! You seem really obsessed with hair which is funny and great! Love you!

~KtC~ said...

No, all the guys I love, just happen to have great hair... *wink*