Monday, February 9, 2009

Disney days with Home friends

So, I've been blessed over the course of the month to go to Disneyland many times. (Probably like 10 times, not kidding). But about two weeks into my time hear, I got to go to the park with Linell for her birthday! We got to act like little kids all day! It was stupendous! We went on Dumbo, and all the little kid rides!!! (Which might I ad are not 'kid' rides!!!) They are dark!!! It was not very busy that day, so we got to go on tons of rides. We even left the park at like 3 because we were content with how many rides we'd been on, and since it was free, we didn't care!


Then on Friday, I was able to go to Disneyland with the Micus! It was so fun, and such a blessing to have them in town. It made me happy to have something of home here! The day began kind of wet, because it was poaring down rain. But the rain ceased for most of the afternoon, only coming down again right before we left the park. But the weather made for a slow day at the park, with very short lines!!! We were there for a long time, the kids had quite a bit of energy. But I'm so glad I got to go with them and help them get the whole family in for a reasonable price!!! :) Heres some pics from that Amazing Day!

The longest line of the day was to meet the princesses!!!



















It's tough to be a bug!!























It was Nay Nay's Birthday! (She turned 3) Toy Story Mania

No comments: