Thursday, August 26, 2010

More Adventures







Well, I've been so busy lately with work and trying to find a new place to live that I haven't had much adventure time. However, I have made some time for adventures. My Next adventure after Allstar Weekend, involved Hollywood.

As most of you know, I love LA. And I have to get out of the O.C every so often, because otherwise I'd go insane. So at the beginning of the month, I planned a trip to Hollywood with my Disney friends. (Our last huge adventure with Rick, since he's going to NAU in the fall.) We all got the day off work, and were planning on hiking to the Hollywood sign. This it turns out is illegal though. So instead, we drove as far up to the sign as we could, which involved driving through the curvy Hollywood Hills. Although we got a bit lost, we kept driving up and up and through the gorgeous expensive Hollywood houses. We finally got to the sign, and I think that was the coolest thing I've seen in a while. I had seen the sign in movies, and pictures. But honestly, they don't do this justice. I'm glad I got to go. We took lots of photos when we got up there. It was very fun.

But...that was not the end of our adventure. We then headed over to Hollywood and Highland for something to eat. Had to get creative with parking etc, by driving around since there was construction going on. We however, found a spot, and headed to Johnny Rockets for lunch. After some scrumptious food, we walked over to Ameba Music Store, for some good music shopping, and by shopping I mean looking. Then we walked back, hopped in the car and headed for Millions of Milkshakes. I had the Lindsey Lohan Shake, although I'm not a fan of hers, the shake was very berry licious. =D

Then, we headed to Universal City Walk for a bit, then decided to head home via driving along the coast, since we didn't want to have to worry about traffic. Rick took us to a spot he loved along the coast, and then we drove to long beach and ate some pizza. Then we headed home, after a very long, but fun day. That was even better than I had hoped it would be =D Stay tuned for more adventure stories!

No comments: