Saturday, December 13, 2008

The holidays

Are right around the corner! So I thought'd I'd post about them. Since I didn't post a thanksgiving blog, here's a list of just a few of the things I'm thankful for...
  • First, I'm thankful for all my friends are family who have made my life so special. And I'll miss you all when I'm gone this next semester!
  • Second, I'm thankful for my group of friends at school, you all make life so much easier on a girl who would otherwise be "just a girl who is obsessed with theatre and media" a nerd as some may call it, so I'm glad you all share my passions!

  • Third, I'm thankful for the blessings the Lord has given me this year. A great internship, financial support for both my trip overseas, and life in general. Thank you Lord!

  • Finally but not leastly, (The last shall be first) For the reason of the season, my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Yes it is now when we celebrate his birth, but we also need to remember his death at this time of year. So I'm thankful for the fact that He died for me. Without his death, I couldn't recieve the gift of life. His birth would have met nothing, but because he died, I can live and hope. It is Him on who I give all my praise, and worship this season and everyday to come. May we not forget!

Here are a few more pictures of my holiday's so far.

Girl's night at the Micus.

This was my gingerbread house!

No comments: