Sunday, November 16, 2008

10 years (Decade) Ago...

So, I was watching the SERIES finale of TRL tonight on T.V. It's been running for 10 years!!! It was bittersweet. Old moments, new moments, but one thing remained most clear. How much time has past in the past decade...so in honor of a ending I thought I'd blog about what was happening 10 years ago. It's shocking to believe!



But, what's crazy is looking back at what was happening 10 years ago. So here's a somewhat brief list...


1. I was 10 years old!


2. Titanic hit theatres, and became the highest grossing film to date. (Yes it's that old)
  • Wins best picture as long as 10 more Oscars
3. 2 words....Boy bands.

4. We wore what?

I'm pretty sure I had this exact poster on my wall believe it or not...yes yes, even a Christian girl like me, had posters of Britney on my wall!


5. T.R.L Premieres in Time Square New York. Helping out the careers of many artists!


Finding anything else, would require research, and let's face it, is that necessary? But there was an article in the Fresno Bee not too long ago about things from ten years ago returning. So here's a list of some modern things.

1. Boy Bands

2. I am 20

3. Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio return to the big screen together in their film "Revolutionary Road"

4. Twilight

5. T.R.L ends!!! *tear* Thanks for the Memories! (How'd you like that Fallout Boy reference?) huh?

No comments: