Sunday, September 13, 2009

I wrote this song. To help me get across some of what I've been feeling. Hope you like it. :D

I'm done waiting for you tonight
To text me back and say goodnight
Cuz I know, things just aren't the same
Yes I see now that the rain,
Has overshadowed our love
Drowned out the sun.
But I know it will rise again
Love will ascend

~Chorus~
So I'll wait for that day
Where the waves wash away
The feelings of sadness
That came when you went away.
Bringing with them a love renewed
Something lasting. Something true.
So for that I will wait.
No longer will I stay in this state.

~
lost too much time in tears of you,
And no longer will I be blue.
But please oh please listen here
Know that I still hold you near
deep within my heart
Even though apart
But I will rise above the clouds
And scream aloud

~chorus~

So I get up off the floor
Dry thee tears
From my eyes
And Say goodbye to my fears

Rinse the makeup off my face
I'm going to feel beautiful today.
Will not let you hold me down Anymore.
Ill feel contentment.
Time to soar.

1 comment:

Tiffany Ann said...

I like these lyrics lots dear friend!