Tuesday, March 10, 2009

DCP: Housing

I know you all want to know what my apartment looks like. So here's a blog all about my housing. So, I think it's pretty sweet. They're nice, fully furnished but cozy. Some would say they're pricey, but I don't think it's too bad. So here are the photos...

Here's mine and Bethany's room. (There are now two Jonas Brothers posters up.)
Here's our living room! (Which is still a work in progress, but now we have an Enchanted poster and a Disneyland Map on the walls)

This is mine and Bethany's bathroom. (And whoever may visit our apartment)
Our wonderful kitchen. We have lots of counter space, it's wonderful. (Well in the rare occasion when its not messy)
The other side of our kitchen. With our electric stove and microwave.
So, that's it. I know it's plain, and kind of boring, but I still like it. :)

2 comments:

Tiffany Ann said...

Its about stinking time that you put these pictures up! I mean really... you've been there for like three months already!

~KtC~ said...

um...they're on facebook...they've been up for a few weeks...